Saturday, March 15, 2014

PowToon in the Classroom

PowToon EDU is a fun way to create animated presentations using creative templates.  While I was out sick, I decided that PowToon would be a perfect way to communicate with students from home while they have a sub. 


Here is my first PowToon. I think that students would really enjoy the process of using this for school projects!  

You may embed your work directly from the app or upload it to YouTube, which I personally recommend.  When I pasted the embed code, my presentation was not viewable on an iPad.

Here is my second PowToon, using a different template.  These presentations could easily be added to ThingLink projects, too!

***************************************
I've left the original embedded presentation here, at the bottom of this post, to serve as an example (in case you are viewing it from an iPad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.