Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Three Strengths I Have (30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 15)

Today's prompt is to name three strengths I have as an educator.

 

Creative Outlet by mark sebastian, on Flickr
Creative Commons Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic License   by  mark sebastian 

I am creative. 

Not only do I love making things and designing curriculum, I thrive on the process of expansive thinking and am content to live with uncertainty.  I find this valuable as an educator, because life is full of unanswerable questions.




I am persistent.

I don't give up on my self, my dreams, or my students. Because of this, I am motivated by hope.




2012-171 Teacher is Chief Learner by mrsdkrebs, on Flickr
Creative Commons Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License   by  mrsdkrebs 

I am a life-long learner.

Nothing makes my toes tingle more than playing around and learning something new.  My curiosity about the world and desire to learn through exploration helps me to design activities that are engaging for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.