Sunday, February 16, 2014

Digital Citizenship in a Remix Culture

Recently, I have been teaching Digital Citizenship in my class as part of a unit on building a Google Site. In the process, I have been teaching about the importance of students learning more about Creative Commons, copyright, and Fair Use. I am currently taking a course at UVM that requires me to write a literature review about a topic of interest. Since I chose "Digital Citizenship in a Remix Culture" as my topic, I created this Symbaloo web mix to keep track of some of the resources that I've come across on the Web.

Today I learned today that Mozilla has a remix platform similar to YouTube's video editor. It is called Popcorn Maker. I haven't checked it out yet, but it's something new that I plan to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.