Sunday, March 30, 2014

Vermont Google Summit

I attended the Vermont Google Boot Camp and Summit this weekend, where I learned so many new things that my brain is oozing information!  Luckily, most of the presenters linked their presentations to the Web for easy access later!

I'd like to report that I bravely took part in one of the demo slams, but I didn't fully gather up the courage that I needed to transform intent into action.   With encouragement from a friend at Brown's River Middle School, I am going to try to be a little braver in the future.

My goal for my next post is to test out a private Google hang-out, Snag-it, or Screencastify to teach a trick with Google Drawings!  Now that Google Drawings has added increased functionality in the form of cropping and masking tools, the possibilities are virtually limitless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.