Monday, March 16, 2015

Creative Commons and Captivate

 http://www.fastswf.com/xXdR8Us

Creative Commons and Captivate

For the past two weeks, I've been learning how use Adobe Captivate to create interactive e-learning for my Instructional Design class.  It has been a steep learning curve, but I can see a great deal of potential for this tool for flipped or blended instruction. For example, there is a way to design instruction that adapts to a variety of devices, so that it looks good on every screen.  I haven't tried that yet.

(Updated 25 March 2012)
For my project, I wanted to create an interactive way to teach students and teachers about Creative Commons licenses.  This is the link to the latest draft:  http://www.fastswf.com/xXdR8Us

You may also get there by clicking on the image above. I am interested in hearing feedback about what works and what can be improved.  Please note that this file will only play on a PC, not on a smartphone or tablet.

FLOG (Failure Log):
I really like what this software can do, but I had a heck of a time publishing the latest revisions to Fastswf.com.  After reaching out to a colleague, he suggested that I clear my browser, rename the file, and try again.  I did those things and deleted some extraneous audio.  It finally worked (after 50 previously unsuccessful attempts)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.