Friday, May 6, 2016

Channeling the 80's: Sound Reactive Flora Skirt


After putting the finishing touches on this sound reactive leather skirt (made for my daughter, who may never actually wear it in public), I found myself thinking back to my high school years, hanging out in the discos of Germany! While I wouldn't dare go out in public wearing something like this today, I am amused to no end, imagining how quickly I would have jumped into this skirt back in the 80's!  Forgive this shameless indulgence.


If you want to make your own sound reactive wearable, or see the process I followed to make this, check out the Sound Reactive Equalizer Skirt on Instructables.

Leather skirt with Flora microcontrollerSound reactive skirt turned offSound reactive skirt Sound reactive skirt turned on



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.