Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Adding a Link to an Image in Blogger


Today, after a suggestion from a kind soul who was trying to get a better look at an image I posted, I learned how to link an image in my blog to something else, such as a PDF, website, or a LARGER VERSION of an image.

This might not sound revolutionary, but prior to today, I did not know how to do that.  I wasn't aware that I was missing a vital skill!

I first learned how to link an image to web content from Clive Eaton's blog.  In his post, he gives pointers on the HTML code that can be changed in order to link web content to images. Thanks for sharing, Clive!

Updated 5 February:
I've since discovered a way to do the same thing without changing the HTML code.  To view my tutorial, click the image on the left.  Both ways work, but it's good to have choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.