Saturday, November 29, 2014

3 Inspiring People (30 Day Blogging Challenge #29)

Today's (Nov 29) prompt:

We all know someone who inspires us to be better. Share that person.

There are many people who inspire me to be better, so rather than selecting one person to write about, I would rather identify three specific traits in three different people that I find particularly inspiring.

1.  I admire my husband, Chris, for the way that he always manages to put our family first whenever he is at home.  He doesn't seem to have any difficulty separating his professional and personal lives, which is something that I continue to work on.

2.  I admire my best friend, Aubrey, for being so good at committing to a healthy lifestyle.  Not only does she teach full-time and tend to her loved ones, but she exercises and eats right, which is something that I need to do better.

3.  I admire my daughter, Audrey, for the way that she makes time for pleasure reading and creative writing.  I tend to gravitate toward informational text and quick blog posts, but it's reading and writing poetry and fiction that get my creative juices flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.