Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanks! (30 Day Blogging Challenge #19)

Nov. 19's (belated) prompt:

Tell someone you know how grateful you are for the work they do.  Share your story here.


When pondering this prompt, I instantly had several ideas come to mind, but then I started over-thinking it.  As a result, I've decided to to briefly thank two people rather than share an elaborate story.  



I am grateful for the work that +Lucie deLaBruere does to bring a variety of different people together to learn in a collaborative, inspiring way.  Lucy, I admire you for the way that you work to provide opportunities for others.  The positive energy that you share, and the way that you give so much of yourself for the benefit of educators and students, impacts so many lives.  I am inspired by your leadership.

I am grateful for the work that +Joyce Babbitt does to bring creativity and a passion for reading to students.   Joyce, I admire you for making things happen (and for making it look so easy).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.