Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Grateful for My Strengths (30 Day Blogging Challenge #5)

Today's prompt:

What are your strengths? Which are you most grateful for?


In a previous post, I was asked to identify three strengths that I have.  At that time, I wrote that I am creative, persistent, and a lifelong learner.


If I had to select the one strength that I was most grateful for as an educator, I would have to choose being a lifelong learner, because being open to learning new things about the world and myself has been the trait that has brought me the most joy and insight.  

The curiosity and drive that have led me to explore new places and experiences have sustained me when I've been filled with self-doubt.  Learning new things has opened up opportunities and captivated me with wonder, fueling my imagination and giving me hope that I have not yet reached my peak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.