Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Letting Go (30 Day Blogging Challenge #25)

Nov 25's (belated) prompt:

What would you like to let go of?


Learn to let go. That is the key to happ by deeplifequotes, on Flickr


Since this is such a personal prompt, and because I feel like I've already beaten this topic to death in previous posts related to issues of balance, introversion, and cultivating self-compassion, I'm going to go in a slightly different direction.










  • I'd like to let go of a few extra pounds and some of the junk cluttering up my studio.
  • I'd like to let go of my mom jeans, my vacuum cleaner from 1995, and my obsession with wiping the crumbs off of the kitchen counter (while people are still working).
  • I'd like to let go of disappointment and replace it with gratitude. 
Maybe...
              just maybe...
                                   I'd like to let go of my need to feel prepared and replace it with serendipity.