Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Superpower (30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 16)

What superpower would I want if I could have one, and how might it help me in the classroom?




If I could have a superpower to help me in the classroom, I would want the ability to be in more than one place at a time, while managing to keep track of all of my different activities.  If I could be in multiple places at once, I would have the ability to do all of the things that I want and need to do.

One of my selves could be teaching a class or collaborating with a colleague, while other selves were off lesson planning, attending meetings, or taking classes.  Another self could be taking a walk down a country road with a friend, delighting in the beauty of the natural world, while another was at home cooking a nutritious meal for my family or creating ridiculous pieces of useless art. Yet another self could be taking a nap, traveling to an exotic country, or thoughtfully writing profound blog posts about women who manage to have it all.

If I had the power to multitask in this extraordinary way, I might never feel like I was letting anyone down, and I would always have enough energy to do my best work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.