Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Letting Go (30 Day Blogging Challenge #25)

Nov 25's (belated) prompt:

What would you like to let go of?


Learn to let go. That is the key to happ by deeplifequotes, on Flickr


Since this is such a personal prompt, and because I feel like I've already beaten this topic to death in previous posts related to issues of balance, introversion, and cultivating self-compassion, I'm going to go in a slightly different direction.










  • I'd like to let go of a few extra pounds and some of the junk cluttering up my studio.
  • I'd like to let go of my mom jeans, my vacuum cleaner from 1995, and my obsession with wiping the crumbs off of the kitchen counter (while people are still working).
  • I'd like to let go of disappointment and replace it with gratitude. 
Maybe...
              just maybe...
                                   I'd like to let go of my need to feel prepared and replace it with serendipity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.